zaterdag 18 oktober 2008

Photo Challenge#21 Zen



Hi guys, if you are wondering if I got stuck in the colors of nature challenge, you might be right a little :) But not entirely. For me Zen photographs have a sense of calm and peace in it! That's the reason I chose to make these two photo's. In my first entry I love how the light hits the leave with the frozen waterdrops on it! ( which you can see really good when you click on the photo )

My second entry was made in the small harbour at our lake. The lines on the water is made by a sailboat!

10 opmerkingen:

Leah zei

Beautiful!! Love the lighting in the bottom one.

jopke designs zei

Prachtige foto's. De bovenste is mijn favoriet. Geweldig gedaan.

Life in Colors zei

Beiden super foto's !!!!

Amy zei

ok, so you said click on the first one and I did...whooooooow.

Helen zei

great shots Joey!!! The light on that first one is incredible! Great catch.

Lenore Ryan zei

Magnificent!!

ERIN zei

i am very drawn to the second one....i love the contrast. great job.

Christine zei

Fantastic shots! I love the 2nd one - speaks peaceful solitude to me!

Wendy zei

Fantastic Zen photos Ma'am!! Love the frozen water droplets on the leaf even if they did make me shiver, lol...brrrr....Love the leaf on the water...great job!!

Free Spirit zei

frozen water drops. great shot !