maandag 27 oktober 2008

Challenge # 22 SOOC


Although this challenge sounds so easy I really had a hard time with this one! The weather was beautiful yestureday so the perfect time for a walk with the family and for me to bring my camera to hunt for the right picture for this challenge! The had this was to get the ligting just right right way! Not to happy with my results but here they are!

At the farm close by is a place where there jumpers can land. As soon as we have good weather you can see them come down throughout the day. Because yesturday was sunday a lot of them came down. So I wasn't just lucky being at the right place at the right time. But it is always a great sight to see them land. Ofcours I couldn't leave the farm with out taking a picture of a cow :)

In this picture I liked the cold blue sign against the warm green grass.

13 opmerkingen:

Christine zei

I LOVE the cow photo! The angle, the background... fantastic! Can I come on one of your walks with you?!! And the blue sign is very interesting although I have no idea what it says!!! Great shots!

Rol@nd zei

mooie foto's. ik vind die koe wel een mooie foto omdat het een beetje scheef is.

Amy zei

Love the sky kite flyer guy. I saw some this summer ove the ocean.
Beautiful!

Jodie Redman zei

Amazing photos. I love that cow and the sky diver.

Leah zei

I think these are amazing. Love the cow. THe angle is great.

Kami zei

LOVE love love the cow!! Great pics!

Lenore Ryan zei

Your cow photo is just wonderful! Lighting seemed to be a tough problem this week.....darn good weather! :) Your pictures are terrific as always!

Helen zei

oh I LOVE the cow photo Jorinde (and I am telling my evil twin sister no Swiss jokes). But the angle and light and shadow....its great for SOOC

Karin zei

Gorgeous shots!!!!!!!!!! The first one should be framed!!!

ERIN zei

the cow picture is so cool!!I love it! great job

Connie T. zei

I like the cow picture and the second one has great color.

jopke designs zei

Prachtige foto's weer Jorinde. Die koe is LEUK!

Wendy zei

Excellant photos Ma'am...Love the cow...Moooo...And awesome photo of the sky diver, that is sweet. Yes I agree with you the cold blue of the sign with the green background is amazing. Great job!!