maandag 10 november 2008

Photo Challenge # 24 Macro

On our last camper trip I we went to a modeltrain expo. I made lot's of close up pictures of cute situations and thanks to Helen who pointed out to me that I already have a macro picture :)

I totally love raindrops and that why I just had to enter a photo into this challenge


Last saturday I went for a walk outdside with the kids when this little leave cought my eye and I just had to make this picture! Hope that it still counts as a marco shot although the subject is a little futher away :)

8 opmerkingen:

Free Spirit zei

The raindrosp are my favorite. Your timing was great to capture it the way you did. Great shots.

Unknown zei

loved these photo's but the first one id=s definitely my fav!!! it made me laugh out loud. I really enjoyed it. hehehe. great idea, great pic!

Rania Maatouk zei

wow, love these shots! really! FAc's are the first and second

Wendy zei

Oh wow love the little village photo but you know water droplets are my downfall, lol...Great photos Ma'am.

Karin zei

These are GORGEOUS!!!!! Great job!!!

Leah zei

I love that first one. It has a great feel to it!

ERIN zei

your first picture is so cool. I saw it on the collage (I am a little behinf on leaving comments)and though hmm that looks intresting. So I finally made it to your blog and WOW all your shots are great. well done.

Helen zei

I do love water droplets also....but nothing beats that macro of the little truck!